Malware protection for Novell NetWareAntivirusNovell Netware servers (versions 5.x and 6.x) consists of two NLM modules, AMON.NLM (the on-access scanner) and NOD32.NLM (the on-demand scanner).
Supports update from mirror created by Windows ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition Version 3.0.
AMON.NLM key features
- Provides automatic and permanent control of all access to existing files and blocks them if the files contain infiltrations
- Also monitors the process of creation of all new files (sometimes referred to as incoming or outgoing files)
- Generates useful and comprehensive log file with detailed information on program activities and detected infiltrations
- Warning messages on incidents can be sent to any predefined user(s) within the network automatically
- A warning message can also be sent to the user who attempted to access an infected file
NOD32.NLM key features
- Module is executed on the server and can scan all server volumes
- Command-line interface
- Cleans viruses
- Supports archives (ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LZH and LHA) including self-extracting files
- Based on the same technology used in the Windows versions